Before carrying out the procedure, it is necessary to make sure that both the 1Control app and the commands app are updated to the latest version available
1) Open the Commands app
2) Press the " + " symbol at the top right to create a new command
3) Click on the " Add action " button displayed in the middle
4) Search in the "Tips from your apps" or in the "1Control" app
5) The app proposes the name of the preset command, which coincides with the command to be pronounced after "Ehi Siri" example: "Hey Siri, Solo open gate".
(The command can be changed by pressing the drop-down menu indicated by the arrow and then renaming ).
* Attention, the command name can not start with "open" but must be preceded by another word; for example the name of the device ( Solo or Dory ).
Finally, try the command by pressing the Play symbol at the bottom right or directly by activating Siri
6) The command will now be ready for use and will be displayed in the "All Shortcuts" section