Copy the remote control to 1Control SOLO and stop when the app says it must communicate with the gate receiver
In the upper right hand gate receiver there are 3 buttons ( +, PG, - ).
Go to the radio item and press PG, then select the “PP” function. This function enables the registration of a new remote control.
On the app, press "I am near the gate"
To complete the copy of your remote control
1) Start copying until the "Operation Check" screen
2) Press the menu key at the top right to enter manual recording as shown below
3) Move the upper slider to 4 seconds
4) On the control unit, press the PG button, press the up or down button until you reach the Radio item at this point, press PG again
5) If the word PP does not appear, use the arrow until it appears, then press PG
6) The word Push appears on the screen, In the app press " Transmit Opening Signal ".
If the copy is successful, the message OK will appear on the control unit LCD